Thursday 26 May 2016

PARK VALE SCHOOL ART

In Tortara Hub we are doing some kind of art that looks like this.
I learned that you have to do a vanishing point and the overlapping to blend the colours.
We did this and we had to  make the art go into the distance.
 I think I did OK and it was a silver level.Then at the top is the sky and a beach kind of bit.
We could chose to do what ever color we wanted to do just not BLACK!!!
It was really fun to do.
Something that challenged me was trying to do the footpath smaller
and smaller  and make it go into the distance. 
I am proud of my art because
it took a long time for me to do and get all the colors in the right place like trying to get it
dark to light I nearly did one wrong but I went over it and solved the problem.
 On the third hill there is a tiny little house and on the second little hill there is to
cool little trees's because they get smaller as they go in the distance. 
Art is one of my favorite kind of subjects in school but writing is my first.
 It was kind of hard to get all of my art all blended but I loved Mrs hill's art way better though
I put a lot of determination into my art.

No comments:

Post a Comment