Tuesday 19 July 2016

Totara Elephant perspective

In tortara Whaunau again we are doing more art and I chose a really cool art that involves an Elephant. The items we are using are acrylic paint and water color paint first we have to make a background but only using water color paint ONLY!!!  We just have to use different colors and do nice colours that blend but not to big and fat. After we have done out background we have to get a big piece of paper and draw a Big Elephant in pencil ONLY   Then when we have finished drawing the Elephant we get Acrylic paint and make a grey color and paint the Elephant grey. After we finally finish the Elephant you leave your background in water color out to dry and  wait patiently. When our Background is dry we can cut out the Elephant carefully but you can only cut the Elephant when it is dry. When it is dry then Cut it out. When your Elephant and your background are both dry get PVA glue not a hot glue then stick your elephant on your background. When you have done that  In the background draw a mini tree and a mini elephant. Something that challenged me in my art was getting the colors mixed up and to blend them in together. Also In our learning we are doing our noticing muscle I used the noticing muscle when I noticed that I needed to redo my background because it looked stripey and that is my revising muscle too. If I could go back and do my background again I would make it purple pink and blue. 



                Here is my Elephant
Here is my background

No comments:

Post a Comment